The objective of the our projects is to provide a single source of truth for in-vivo study design, by improving the design information model and related user interface, as well as enabling protocol management process improvements. The ultimate goals are to enable:
- Planning ahead for resources (animals, compounds, assays, people, etc.).
- Replacement of Workfront with Tasko module (for managing study tasks) integrated with other systems.
- More powerful meta-analysis and cross-study comparison.
Your daily tasks on the job:
- Taking ownership of designing, developing, testing and documentation of the systems (Tech Lead)
- Taking care of the quality of the code and the entire product
- Implementing microservices
- Analyzing existing software implementations to identify areas of improvement and provide estimates for implementing new features
- Close cooperation with global customer teams
Microservices Java11 SpringBoot Mongo SPRINGBOOT
Office / Remote
Experience in years
4 - 8 Years