§ 1. DEFINITIONS
Administrator - Plus48 Sp. z o.o. with its seat in, Wrocław Poland ul. Wałbrzyska 1/4 , 52-314 Wrocław NIP: 897-17-66-772 entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in, Wrocław Fabryczna Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000366620
Platform - service available at: www. incognitoHR.com, run by the Administrator.
Cookies - IT data, small text files, saved and stored on Devices through which the User uses the Platform.
Device - an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Platform.
User - any entity that will use the Platform as a Recruiter or Candidate
- The information collected on the basis of the Cookies is used for the purposes of proper optimization of the Platform, as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
- Cookies register the User's activity by recognising the Device, thanks to which the Platform is displayed in a way optimised to the User's individual preferences.
- The solutions used on the Platform are safe for User Devices using the Platform. It is not possible for dangerous or malicious software to get into User Devices.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: are files that are stored on your Device and remain there until the session of your browser is over. The stored information is then permanently deleted from the Device memory. Session Cookies do not allow the download of any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
- Permanent Cookies: are stored on the User Device and remain there until deleted. Terminating a browser session or switching off the Device does not delete them from the Device. Permanent Cookies do not allow the download of any personal data or any confidential information from the User Device.
§ 3. WAYS OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE OR ACCESS TO COOKIES
- You have the option to restrict or disable access to your Device by cookies. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Platform in addition to features that by their nature require cookies.
- You can change your cookie settings yourself at any time by specifying the conditions under which cookies are stored and accessed on your device. Changes to the settings referred to above can be made by the User through the settings of his web browser or through the service configuration. These settings may be changed in particular to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or to inform you of their placement on the Device each time. Detailed information about the possibilities and methods of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- You can delete Cookies at any time by using the functions available in the web browser you are using.