Description du poste:
- Elaboration of detailed solution designs in collaboration with the business analysts and product owners, e.g. by transforming business requirements into system requirements and a system design (including data model design) as the input for the software development.
- Identification and documentation of non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, modifiability, availability, security), and translating them into a system design that is capable to fulfill these requirements.
- Elaboration of high-level designs and solution ideas based on component setup and integration feasibility.
- Effort estimation based on detailed design in cooperation with software engineers and testers.
- Profound knowledge in either design, development or business analysis of complex systems.
- Practical experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Java based applications
- Relational databases (e.g. Oracle) and ORM technologies
- Messaging Infrastructures (e.g. ESBs) and Enterprise Integration Patterns
- UML modeling tools like Enterprise Architect or Visual Paradigm.
- Min. 3 years expertise or equivalent performance / experience in designing, analyzing and/or developing of complex systems.
- Willingness to learn and understand the business domain of the application to a degree that is necessary for a close collaboration with business analysts and product owners.
- Knowledge in agile software development lifecycles, software design and / or software engineering.
- Working experience with agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum / Kanban) and tools (e.g. JIRA / Confluence).
- English skills: min B2.
What can we offer:
- B2B cooperation via Experis
- 100% REMOTE WORK during pandemic
- Many development opportunities and access to modern technology
- Multisport Card
- Life insurance and many more