Description du poste:
Our Video Collaboration products help companies stay connected and can be found in the conference rooms of some of the biggest businesses in the world. We are a small nimble group and we are growing our team. We create amazing experiences in the conference room using creative design, surprising science, and innovation. We love what we do because we are passionate about connecting people and we use the products we create every day to stay connected to our team.
Want to be part of this team of collaboration innovators? We are looking for a talented Senior Android Framework Engineer who can tell us what to do. You will be part of a small team of developers focused on making video collaboration an amazing experience and the software you create will be used by thousands of people every day.
WHAT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL LOOK LIKE:
Work on Implementation of custom services, applications, and device management features running on custom Android device.
Develop an Android software platform for unique embedded products. Provide core system services for other applications.
Ensure the product software has the highest quality, performance and security.
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Expertise in Java
- Strong architecture skills with an emphasis on API design and code reusability.
- OS concepts (multi-core processing, threads, processes, sockets, etc), algorithms, data structures.
- Strong reverse engineering skills.
- Have worked with SE-Android, AOSP, HAL, NDK, MediaCodec API, audio & video encoder/decoder.
- Have written Android applications for audio,video and streaming usages.
- Have worked with wired and wireless interfaces, WiFi, BT, USB etc.
- Good knowledge of revision control and code review tools like git, gerrit and build infrastructure like gradle, maven, Jenkins
Nice to have
- Experience customizing AOSP for targeted devices like media streaming
- Experience integrating custom framework components into Android
- Expert level knowledge of one or more components like Graphics, Imaging etc
- Good knowledge of various frameworks like OpenGL, OpenCL, OpenVx etc
- Expert level knowledge of efficient rendering of various view elements and viewing system in general
- Experience implementing best in class security concepts to secure interfaces, apps, services etc.
- You love working with Android and carry android devices and tinker with them
- Good knowledge of device firmware updates, OTA etc
- Good knowledge of supporting multiple displays within Android and how to route different content to them
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Career and Professional Development
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world