Description du poste:
- Estimate, take ownership, and build production-ready SaaS solutions
- Technical iteration on the design, development, documentation, testing, and deployment of data driven platform including both front-end UX/UI and backend service customizations.
- Collaborate with our team to implement features based on business processes and visual design
- Build solutions following design patterns, code quality, and ready to scale
- Develop front end website architecture
- Design user interactions on mobile/web
- Develop back end applications
- Ensure cross-platform optimization for mobile devices
- Ensure responsiveness of applications
- Work alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Design and develop APIs
- Meet both technical and consumer needs
- Stay educated on developments in mobile/web applications and programming languages
- Be accountable and deliver
Full Stack Developer for SaaS within project and resource management
Epcido Group is planning a new startup, and we are looking for key members with the ambition to help us build a SaaS company.
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our Epcido team.
We’re in search of a Full Stack Developer who are motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming, transitioning seamlessly between front and backend coding. You’ll need to be fluent in creating fully fledged data driven platform (with database, server and clients) that thrive on strong architecture, optimize application functionality throughout the lifecycle of the project. As a Full Stack Developer, you’ll need to be a whiz with Java/Python etc. along with frontend/backend frameworks and databases. The power of our application responsiveness and functionality will be in your hands, so you’ll approach software holistically since you will cater to both user experience and functionality, organized, communicative, and detail-oriented to ensure it works on every intended platform.
We are targeting an individual who thinks through a creative and innovative lens. You will have the opportunity to rethink and architecture century old problems and create solutions that will disrupt the project and resource management planning within construction industry. The ideal candidate is a relentless problem-solver who can design, architect, an execute end-to-end technology solutions using a variety of modern technologies.
This position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
Our offices are located in Gdańsk and Szczecin. You can work remotely or in one of our offices.
Who we're looking for?
- Passion for building comprehensive, intelligent, and elegant SaaS solutions
- Team player and self-motivated
- Quick learner
- Proficient with the following:
- Familiar with the following:
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Extreme problem-solving skills
- More than three years of demonstrated professional experience, working for enterprise or startup
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related degrees
Education -> Preferred:
- Masters or better in Computer Science or related field
- Bachelors or better in Computer Science or related field
Behaviours -> Preferred:
- Innovative: Consistently introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Motivations -> Preferred:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Inspired to perform well by an ability to drive new ventures within the business
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help