Description du poste:
Have you ever thought of being a part of a team that's responsible for maintaining the quality of a product impacting millions of users?
DAZN is built on a world class technology stack for live and on-demand streaming. We know the importance of continuous investment in technology and people and have significantly invested in this area to date.
We own the components of the tech stack that are critical to delivering the best live and on-demand experience. It enables us to go to market, iterate, and develop new products faster & expand with scale and pace.
With a rapid growth of our platform and increase in the number of supported markets we need to automate more and more aspects of our work - this is being done by our development teams. In the same time we need to provide them with the best in class tools for them to be effective on a daily basis. To achieve that we created TestOps team, built of both Software Engineers and Software Engineers in Test.
Our team is focused on building tools around existing automation to support unified usage of test scenarios, supporting development of test runners to achieve common way of reporting to central tools and building dashboards to present our test results in a transparent and understandable by non-techies way. TestOps will continue building and own automation frameworks used by DAZN as well as designing and building new, ground-breaking solutions. There's going to be plenty of room for innovation here, as we plan to deliver tools unavailable in the market!
If you are passionate about technology and want an opportunity to use your creativity to help grow and scale this ambitious project, come and join DAZN as a Software Engineer in our TestOps team!
HERE’S A BREAKDOWN OF WHAT YOU’LL DO (NOT ALL OF IT, JUST THE MOST IMPORTANT STUFF)
- Development and delivery of new ground-breaking tooling around existing automation as well as new tools supporting testing on Living Room Devices in our Agile Teams
- Developing hardware based solutions designed for specific OTT platforms
- Maintaining scalability and availability of the introduced solutions
- Deliver high quality, robust and testable code adhering to internal engineering procedures, code conventions and development methodologies
- Contribute to comprehensive documentation that supports the development and support life-cycles
- Continually improve software deployment to ensure iterative releases and rapid deployment of updates
- Mentoring and supporting other developers with their day-to-day work
DO YOU HAVE THESE ESSENTIALS?
- Experience in analysing electronic diagrams and creating own implementations of discrete electronics
- Ability to solve problems in which there is little to no documentation and the work consists of continuous testing
- Experience in working, coding and debugging 8/16 bit, low power/ultra low power systems
- Good knowledge of unix based system
- Ability to write comprehensive documentation that allows you to present the solution to any group of recipients
- Ability to work with company as client scheme, understand needs and defining/estimating work priorities
- You’ll have access to our online learning portal and be part of our Career Deal, which aims to support your continued professional development.
- We also have a structured management development programme and a financially rewarding ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme.
- Benefits also include medical insurance, group insurance, Multisport card and flexible working arrangements.