Description du poste:
Have you heard of the American Dream?
We have! So, 100% of our clients and referrals are from the high-end American IT market.
Our team is growing, we are looking for talented people! Junior, Mid or Senior - it’s not important!
We want to work with great people!
How We See Your Role
- Closely cooperates with the American Product Owner and all stakeholders (Polish Team, MasterBorn Board Members)
- Full responsibility for clients satisfaction and interests
- Clearly communicates internally the product vision and the product goals internally and makes sure they are pursued and achieved by the team
- Elicits and specifies clear requirements for the team
- Alongside PO manages Product Backlog (contents, priorities, order of implementation)
- Appropriate representation of MB during the work with the client (as experts, responsible team, trustworthy people)
- Identifying potential new customer needs (up selling)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a BA
- Practical experience in cooperation, conducting talks, meetings with English-speaking clients
- Practical experience in working with proven shareholders (including a programming team)
- Experience in working in Agile projects (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in working on a project Road Map and clearly defining and writing down requirements
- Analytical mindset (understanding the project from the helicopter view and in details)
- Ability to conduct workshops with the client (use of a wide range of workshop techniques depending on the type of client and their needs)
- Communicativeness, assertiveness, positive attitude
- Problem solving way of thinking
- Good self management & decision-making skills
- Fluent in English speaking and writing - min. C1
Your First Three Months In MasterBorn
1st month: The first month is there for you to get to know us better. You'll meet our people and get familiar with our Startup Mindset. You'll learn about our work style and the tools we use. We will introduce you to our ongoing projects.
2nd month: This is the one where you get to focus on your project. You'll start working with our US client and the dev team. No worries, we'll help you feel comfortable with the project and also you will be supported by our team.
3rd month: This is the time when you already have the appropriate knowledge and you'll tell us what we should improve/change/do better.
Perks & Benefits
I. Flexible Schedules To Meet Your Needs
Flexible schedules. You decide how you organize your work, as long as you and your team are happy with the results.
II. You Will Work On Inspiring Projects
American projects; you will have the opportunity to meet American culture of work.
Top-notch hardware; you will work on the MacBook PRO, because we like to work on the best equipment.
III. Never Stop Growing
You will have individual growth budget for your educational plan.
You will have your own kindle and unlimited access to great books.
IV. Take Care Of Your Mood
You will be able to use medical treatment in any place you prefer.
You will be able to use your sports card for the gym or other sports activities.
We are looking for people who they want to be proud of the code and product they create.
GROW WITH US!