Description du poste:
Consider yourself a specialist in Continuous Integration and Delivery? Do want to have an impact on everyone around you? Like improving other people's lives? Join us! We're searching for a CI engineer to work on build pipelines for our main products.
About the role
If working with a CI/CD environment and conjuring all sorts of improvements to make the world a better place is your thing, but you're not afraid of Java, groovy or Python, join our Engineering Productivity team and help us make sure our cutting-edge product gets built and released every day in increasingly awesome iterations. Your work will heavily impact everyone in your immediate vicinity and colleagues in branches around the world. If you ever wanted a job where you're writing software for people who actually come and congratulate you on a job well done and offer even more ideas - well, this is the perfect job for you.
On a daily basis you will be working with Gradle, Java, Python and perhaps a bit of Go. Things you will encounter include Jenkins, QuickBuild, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker and pipelines of all sorts. The essence of the job is that there is a product release pipeline that needs to be clear, fast and reliable and you will be responsible for taking care of it. This includes maintaining it, enhancing it, fixing any problems encountered and coming up with new, better ways of doing things. There are already colleagues working in that field, so you will not be on your own, but rest assured that the job never gets boring. Note that this is not a devOps position in any way, you will be writing and debugging code a lot of the time. You will not have to be on call outside of regular working hours.
You’ll be responsible for
- Automating builds and tests using Gradle, Jenkins, QuickBuild, Artifactory, Kubernetes, Docker and a host of other technologies
- Improving and maintaining build and deployment pipelines for our products
- Collaborating with and supporting colleagues in debugging issues and eliminating product defects - in an international environment
- Ensuring any and all new projects/features are adequately cared for and smoothly launched
- Proactively optimizing build times, enhancing processes and improving tools
- Evaluating new technologies
- Sharing knowledge within and outside of your team
Desired skills & experience
- A deep understanding of CI/CD processes, build pipelines and some real world experience
- Experience with various build tools (e.g. Gradle, CMake, Maven) is a plus
- A Solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Analytical thinking and the ability to get to the root of a problem
- Fluent communication in English
- Problem-solving skills
It is not in our DNA to hire smart people and tell them what to do. We thrive on our skills and knowledge and act as a team of people where everyone can perform in their area of excellence.