Description du poste:
Closir is a leading Fintech platform for institutional investors and listed companies. The company is working today with largest institutional investors as well as large stock exchange listed companies, creating technologies that allow both parties to interact better with each other.
Our company is based in London with offices in Poland.We are looking for a mid-level full stack developer to join our team in Poland.
We expect a minimum of 5 years commercial experience.
- Implementing user-friendly front-end applications, which integrate seamlessly in our application landscape
- Implement data feed integration backend logic and enhance existing micro-services.
- Improving current and developing new features of several applications
- Delivering on allocated tasks as well as proactively ‘pulling’ tasks from the pool.
- Working closely with other senior software engineers, PMs, BAs and business users in order to find the best possible technical solution for the project/available requirements
- Supporting the production users and investigating issues in production when contacted by support team
Angular frameworks proficiency
Experience with front-end development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, Webpack, GIT , CSS, REST )
Experience with back-end development tools and technologies (e.g. Relational DB, Linux, Python etc.)
Experience unit and integration testing
Understanding of the software development life cycle and Agile methodologies
Understanding of SOLID principles, OOP and design patterns
Excellent communication skills (English)
Strong analytical skills
Good team player and individual contributor
Sense of responsibility and ownership of tasks
Nice to have:
AWS Lambda / DynamoDB