Description du poste:
We are building a team to run technology, innovation and support for a world-class investment management institution. The scope of the applications and business areas covers applications and infrastructure support, trading, risk management and reporting, market data processing, market surveillance and intelligence, books keeping, reporting and more.
We are establishing a star team capable of facing the challenges of modern highly paced environments, lots of data, demand for top-class performance, availability and reliability. We utilize a wide stack of technologies and keep innovating and adopting new architectures and ways to retain leadership in the marketplace.
We are looking for bright people with engineering talent and highly proficient in their technological area, ready to continue learning and challenging the status quo as they work, willing to learn from mistakes and continue excelling.
Join our international team located in Warsaw (Poland) , work with mature technical experts and obtain experience from different IT areas. Get a chance to hands-on in projects related to infrastructure migration and buildout, software delivery, and support.
WHAT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Support a Multi-fund global proprietary Equity OMS during US market hours
- Provide support to Portfolio Management Tools
- Provide Risk Management Support - Product Access and Trading Limits
- Third Party EMS Management - Futures, Options, F/X, Bonds and Derivatives Trading
- Provide FIX Support - Setup, Monitor and troubleshoot FIX connectivity problems
- Establish Strong Partnerships with PMs, Traders, Developers, QA, Risk, Compliance and Operations
- Provided End-to-end incident resolution for clients in a timely and effective manner
- Escalation of critical incidents and identification of patterns in recurring incidents
- Improvement of overall quality and level of service
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Willing to work during US market hours
- Must understand the financial markets with strong equities background.
- Understanding of the trade lifecycle, back-office and settlement processes
- Knowledge of Fix Messaging protocol and setting up FIX connections
- Experience in supporting order flow management between the trading desk and brokers using FIX protocol
- Proficient writing SQL queries
- Hands-on technical experience in a hedge fund, investment bank, brokerage or mutual fund
- Manage broker relationships with the Trading Desk
- Has 3 to 5 years' experience in a support role within a trading floor environment
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a demanding environment.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and able to focus and prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Aptitude to learn
- Front office Applications (Bloomberg, TradeWeb, MarketAxess), Trader Support
Nice to have
- Knowledge of databases and associated structures
- Experience with the use of MS Office applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Visio.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Career and Professional Development
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world