Description du poste:
Amazing developers, great specialists, but first and foremost cool PEOPLE!
We encourage leaders who share best practices with one another, and who are very adamant about clean code.
We're a team of top performers.
100% of our clients and referrals are from the most important IT market, so the USA.
As a more experienced Developer, you should have an impressive history of unique career and life experiences to bring diverse views to our team and also the ability to transform your experience into the right choices for yourself and your team.
How We See Your Role
- Your writing is readable and easy to maintain JS code with OOP flavour
- Have technical involvement in the product - finding ways to improve it
- Direct involvement with design and modification of basic DB structures
- Improve and reuse of the company knowledge base
- Communicate with the team to efficiently translate business complexity (user stories/tasks) into solutions (end results/estimations)
- Good understanding of JS (at least ES 2018), its pros and flaws, used Classes and follows recent additions/functionalities, loves to get deeper with knowledge and know-how
- Good experience with at least one Node.js backend framework (i.e. Express.js - prefered, Koa.js, others) - knows most of its basic APIs/features, was working on at least 1/2 projects involving such technologies
- Have worked with SQL databases (integration wise and as a basic design skill) with ORM or query builder tool (ie. Sequalize, Knex)
- Potentially worked with NoSQL databases and/or in-memory databases and utilized them as a data store
- English level B2 minimum - documentation/tasks/other reading/writing
Great To Have
- A basic experience with AWS - used some services in specific cases
- A basic experience with Docker - knows how to prepare a basic environment and connect things up to work locally
- Knows why MVP is important and regardless of quick delivery times, wants to do a good job at a quality level
- Team-Player - worked in Agile/Scrum on a daily basis consisting of people with similar skills and monitoring code quality on a daily basis
Your First Three Months In MasterBorn
1st month: Getting into knowing each other. You will be introduced to the team and project you will be working on. During this month you should learn as much knowledge about our good practices, code quality expectations and ask questions if anything is unsure to you (code or project wise).
2nd month: As the initial boot-start period will pass, you will be semi-independent inside a project with the person (teammate or cross-project person) responsible for your PR checks. You, as a team, will be working with a project Tech Lead/Solution Architect on solving daily problems like basic DB structures or architecture approach towards the project solutions.
3rd month: Your progress inside of the team will be greater. You will be expected to develop some solutions towards daily issues/tasks and talk them through with the Tech Lead/Solution Architect. You may have much more responsibility during client calls (i.e. leading the demo) or be more involved in the client communication if required.
Perks & Benefits
I. Flexible Schedules To Meet Your Needs
Flexible schedules. You decide how you organize your work, as long as you and your team are happy with the results.
II. You Will Work On Inspiring Projects
American projects; you will have the opportunity to meet American culture of work.Top-notch hardware; you will work on the MacBook PRO, because we like to work on the best equipment.
III. Never Stop Growing
You will have individual growth budget for your educational plan.You will have your own kindle and unlimited access to great books.
IV. Take Care Of Your Mood
You will be able to use medical treatment in any place you prefer.You will be able to use your sports card for the gym or other sports activities.
We are looking for people who they want to be proud of the code and product they create.
GROW WITH US!