Description du poste:
If you want to:
- take part in the development of advanced IT systems
- gain valuable experience in designing and implementing complex IT infrastructure used for processing large amount of data
- develop systems that process a huge number of requests per second
- work with the world’s top IT professionals
- carry out projects which address real business challenges
- have a real impact on the projects you work on and the environment you work in
- have a chance to propose innovative solutions and initiatives,
it’s probably a good match.
Moreover, if you like:
- flexible working hours
- casual working environment and no corporate bureaucracy
- having an access to such benefits as Multisport and Medicover
- working in modern office in the centre of Warsaw with good transport links
- a relaxed atmosphere at work where your passions and commitment are appreciated
- challenges and many opportunities for development,
it’s certainly a good match!
If you join us, as a member of our team you will take part in exciting projects and receive challenging and responsible tasks related to building and developing various IT systems, focusing mainly on its backend requiring scalability and high availability.
- excellent Python programming skills
- very good knowledge of Django
- ability to understand business requirements and to translate them into technical solutions
- deep knowledge of software development life cycle
- ability to mentor and support junior developers
- working knowledge of Linux and Git
- practical knowledge of Docker and Docker Compose
- familiarity with agile software development principles
- willingness to constant development of your skills
- strong commitment and creative approach to problem solving
- thinking and acting beyond borders
In addition, we will be pleased if you know Vue.js (preferably) and/or other modern JS frameworks, as well as Odoo.
We kindly inform that this recruitment is conducted remotely.
Please be aware that due to COVID-19 most of us are working from home. It will be up to you to decide whether you work from home or not.