Description du poste:
We're looking for Front-end Developer (with WebGL/Three.js) for PART-TIME & REMOTE&!
Up to 125 pln/h, depending on the experience
Part-time project, 15-20h a week (after hours & weekends OK)
Very chilled out atmosphere with hardly any deadlines
The client is a company in the IT industry from the US, a transformative solutions provider and integrator, specializing in advisory and training.
- 3+ years of recent front-end development experience (ideally min. 4-5 years)
- Strong and recent experience with WebGL and Three.js absolutely necessary
- Pixel-perfect development & responsive design
- Conversational English (B2 at the very minimum, ideally C1 or above)
- Passion for learning and oversee the future of web development
Your responsibilities will be:
- Build the future of our tech team
- Identify and solve the key tech issues & challenges
- Shape new products that enhance our solution for different target groups
- Create new features from what you observed
- Re-build the front-end architecture from scratch
- Troubleshoot issues and present disaster scenarios
Why work with us?
- Flexibility to use a wide range of innovative technologies
- Young and dynamic team who attach great importance to reliability, customer-oriented thinking, creativity, and open communication
- Flexible working arrangements and the possibility to work in home-office, even after the pandemic
- Innovative and fast-growing company, strong emphasis on a positive intercultural environment and diversity culture
- Excellent professional development opportunities
- Steep learning curve that is supported by training and development sessions
What do we offer?
- Part-time work (OK to do after hours, around 20h a week ideally)
- 100% remote work
- Up to 125 pln/h
- Around 60-hours project (TBD with the client), with an option to expand to a long term project with a transition to full time
- Choosing your own working hours (even if you prefer to start at 12 noon)
- Work in an international team
- Work in a dynamic startup atmosphere on the projects you choose