Description du poste:
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Join Codete team to work with our business partner - the leading technology company that develops platforms and tools for smarter mobile app monetization. The company combines proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, programmatic and video to build solutions that empower app publishers and developers to unlock the true value of their properties and shape the future of the app economy.
As a Senior iOS Developer, you will be responsible for building the next generation of the iOS SDK and much more!
- Partner with product managers and back-end engineers to design, implement and release new features in the SDK
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the SDK
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Participate in code reviews, write automated tests and help define our technical roadmap
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with Apple new technologies
- Assist the customer success team to integrate the SDK in the clients’ applications
- 5+ years of iOS development
- Strong experience in Objective-C
- Very good knowledge of iOS ecosystem and internals
- Strong CS knowledge in complexity, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Good understanding of concurrency, multithreading and memory management
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Nice to have:
- SDK development experience
- Ad tech or game development experience