Description du poste:
In the role of Software Developer, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the agile iteration. You will play an important role in creating the low-level design artifacts. You will guide the team technically and work closely with offshore team acting as a communication medium between the client and offshore. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
The salary range stated is negotiable, dependent on experience. We are seeking candidates with a MINIMUM of 3 years + experience.
- Ability to use Spring Boot, Hibernate/Spring Data for creating Java based Microservices.
- Hands on developing using messaging components.
- Unit test automation using frameworks like Junit, TestNG and Mockito.
- Ability to create OpenAPI specification and use it for top-down and bottom-up generation of code/specification.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, Maven/Gradle and Git.
- Microservices Patterns
- Ability to comprehend user stories/acceptance criteria written using Gherkins format Leverage Cucumber/Rest. Assured/Serenity to create BDD test cases and report feature coverage.
- Ability to generate unit test code coverage and fix bugs/critical/major defects.
- Besides the professional qualifications, we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile.