Description du poste:
Who we are seeking
We are a technology & consulting company focused on Digital Sustainability solutions for the Energy & Utilities industry. Our origin is excellence in software. Now, in 2020, when we’re a team of almost eighty talents and still growing, we’re extending it into technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life. Our goal is to actively take part in creating a positive future for both clients’ business and the environment.
Our developers work according to a well-defined methodology that manages and controls software and product development using iterative, incremental practices.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- Vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us in accelerating the sustainability (r)evolution and make a real impact with Codibly!
Salary and contract: 15 000 - 18 000 net B2B
- Managing and expanding the PMO team (Product Owners, Team Managers, other roles depending on the adopted strategy)
- Responsible for client satisfaction and delivering the expected business value (with the support of the Account Management Team)
- Assuring successful delivery of the projects / IT services
- Project portfolio management - preparation, monitoring and reporting of project forecasts
- Monitoring of financial indicators/KPIs (revenue, margin on the projects)
- Building project teams, with the support of Resource Manager, responsible for winning sales topics and implementation of the projects
- Collaborate with Resource Manager for the most effective resource planning
- Cooperation with Team Leaders in order to ensure the best technical implementation of projects
- Cooperation with the Sales and Account Management departments in sales processes
- Responsible for shaping project methodologies and their implementation in the organization
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in a similar role (Delivery Manager, PMO Team Lead) in software house environment
- Proven track record in project portfolio management at Software House
- Strong experience in maximizing value for the Client
- Experience in managing project KPI’s and financial indicators
- At least 2 years of team management experience
- Strong facilitation skills to support DevTeam and stakeholders, with emphasis on identifying business needs and opportunities
- Strong experience in different project methodologies
- Fluent English (C1/C2 written and spoken)
- Drive to get things done, takes ownership, positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills with high ability to prioritize and react quickly
- “A match to our culture”- a team player, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- Full time position
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- Real influence on company culture
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Training budget
- Private healthcare, Cafeteria System and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- Office in the centre of Krakow (Zabłocie Business Park)