Description du poste:
Who we are seeking
We are technology & consulting company focused on Digital Sustainability solutions for the Energy & Utilities industry. Our origin is excellence in software. Now, in 2020, when we’re a team of over eighty talents and still growing, we’re extending it into technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life. Our goal is to actively take part in creating a positive future for both clients’ business and the environment.
Our teams work according to a well-defined methodology that manages and controls software and product development using iterative, incremental practices.
We are expanding our teams constantly. If you run IT projects in the scrum methodology for a minimum of four years, you can coordinate the entire project cycle yourself and want to develop projects from our industry, and you are a team player ready to exceed our clients’ expectations, then don’t hesitate – join us.
- Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 10 Mio previous year.
- We are scaling up the company with a target of 100 people this year.
- We are a great team of experts in our field.
- 100% of clients are from foreign countries.
Join us in accelerating the sustainability (r)evolution and make a real impact with Codibly!
- comprehensive management of software development projects from the moment of defining the project, through controlling the progress, to the completion stage
- manage to set the project goals, define requirements and organize iterations
- planning and monitoring schedule, budget, scope and quality
- build and develop business relationships with customers
- drive the team to develop a project scope, objectives, detailed plans, and quality metrics
- supervising and reporting project work progress
- monitor and improve the quality of performance by collecting and providing feedback
- identify and mitigate risks
- at least 4-5 years of proven experience in managing software development projects
- experience in people and process management
- experience in working with various kind of customers; the perfect candidate must understand the customer’s business goals and needs
- experience with budget & scope management
- experience in requirements gathering
- experienced with project management tools and processes, especially AGILE / SCRUM
- very good command of English with effective business communication skills - at least C1
- “a match to our culture”- a team player with strong communication skills, focusing on what brings value, eager to drive change by taking the initiative and caring for an open and friendly atmosphere
- previous role – IT Project Manager
- basic knowledge about application architecture
- good knowledge of all aspects of software development
- good knowledge of various delivery processes (Scrum, XP, Lean, Kanban, etc.)
- full time position – B2B contract with a 30 paid days off/year
- a non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork and data-driven approach
- continuous contact with the latest technologies
- real influence on what exactly we build and how
- flexible working hours and remote work opportunities
- private healthcare, Multisport Plus card and other benefits (fruit and vegetables every day, bicycle parking, playroom, etc.)
- office near Krakow centre (Zabłocie 43a)