Description du poste:
Dynatrace goes far beyond the traditional APM tools and and helps you grasp the modern cloud complexity with observability, automation, and intelligence in one platform. Assisted by AI, we enable teams to automate operations, release faster, and deliver better business outcomes. We believe the world needs software to work perfectly. With Dynatrace, you're able develop better software and bring value efficiently to your customers.
About the role
As a product company, we are looking for skilled, product-mindset, and independent Software Engineers really want to delve into performance and can focus on the value the product delivers to the customers. What do we mean by that? A product-driven gene is to constantly look for opportunities to improve, shape the product strategy and vision, and maximize the value while keeping innovation alive — if you like the sound of that, then Dynatrace is the place for you!
If Java is your thing, join our R&D Engineering team and help us develop a very large, complex product using cutting-edge data technologies. With our broad mission and massive scale, there are countless opportunities to make an impact. At Dynatrace, we build our product with performance, scale, and security in mind. Do you like solving complex technical problems and delivering innovative solutions? Then we’ve countless challenges for you, check the Top Challenges and see which on suits you most.
No matter what team you're on, your work at Dynatrace will be used by the biggest companies in the world, so your impact will be huge. You will make sure our product can ingest various data formats and present them to the user to deliver answers, not just raw data. You will validate your ideas and solutions with both internal and external customers. By contributing to the Dynatrace platform, you will create a very competitive product on the market.
You’ll be responsible for
- Participating in building the product roadmap
- Designing, implementing, and testing new features
- Advocating focus on performance, scalability, and security
- Continuously building upon and improving the Dynatrace product
- Resolving customer problems together with the support team
- Proactively improving product and code quality
- Help mentor more junior engineers
- Sharing knowledge
Desired skills & experience
- Strong product mindset
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming, data structures, and algorithms
- Solid Java knowledge, professional experience in development and architectural design
- Experience with test-driven development, clean code, design patterns, etc.
- Ability to perceive functionalities from a global end-to-end perspective
- Experience in developing distributed and multi-tier web applications
- Good English communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Great team-player skills
- Analytical thinking
Welcome additional skills
Dynatrace teams don't require the exact same set of additional skills, so don't be put off if you don't present all of them. Any combination of these competences that are listed below is welcome:
- Hands-on experience with cloud technologies (for example, AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience with Angular is a big plus
- Experience with newer Java standards
- Advanced Gradle/Groovy knowledge
- Familiarity with Artifactory, Jenkins, QuickBuild
- Experience with Maven, Ivy
- Experience with Python or GO
- Microservice architecture
- CI/CD approach