Opis stanowiska pracy:
We are a software house with roots in open source, working with clients primarily in the commerce industry but with strong ties to the start-up community. We mainly offer boutique solutions, providing our clients with more than just code. We focus on long term collaborations and high-quality, sustainable solutions, not just delivering on contracts.
For years, we have been cooperating with leading commerce brands, working on both online and offline experiences, developing online stores, mobile applications, software for kiosk tablets in showrooms or humanoid robots and other IoT solutions.
OUR GO-TO TECHNOLOGY STACK:
- Vue + Vuex
- Storybook - components based on Atomic Design methodology and following the principles of Design System
- PWA - performance and offline
- Webpack 4 - dynamic imports, lots of entrypoints, reusable chunks, etc.
- Cypress - E2E
- Backend on microservices
Our current stack includes jQuery and a classic Magento-based back-end, but components, Vue and Cypress are important elements of our development path.
APPLY IF YOU CAN BOAST ABOUT YOUR:
- At least two years of experience in a front end position
- Knowledge of Vue, React or other component-oriented, reactive framework
- Proficiency in working with ES6+
- Very good basic knowledge - HTML, JS, CSS, SCSS, W3C standards, WCAG, etc.
- Knowledge of Atomic Design, BEM, ITCSS, etc.
- Motivation to learn new things and share knowledge
- Attention to detail and the ability to give constructive feedback
- Communication both in Polish and English
AND IN ADDITION HAVE:
- Practical experience in performance optimization
- Experience in working with Magento or another e-commerce engine
- Practical experience in working with Design Systems
- Proficiency in working with Node.js - tools and serverless
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Fully flexible working time - the only limit is common sense
- Possibility of remote work - without additional explanations
- Paid vacation
- Once every two weeks, a whole day without client work, fully dedicated to self-development, knowledge sharing, and team building
- A friendly and relaxed atmosphere, where people are always happy to help
- Small teams with their own range of activities
- Work on Open Source projects
- Macbook + monitor(s)
- Medical care and sports card
- In-house English lessons
- Co-financing for conferences, training sessions, and certification
- Benefits for sharing knowledge at conferences, meetups, and on our blog
- Internal training conducted by external experts
- Numerous integrations, meetings, sports competitions
- Chillout room with a driving simulator, console, table football, darts