Opis stanowiska pracy:
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Who are we seeking
We are seeking a Java passionate with excellent problem-solving skills and strong experience in commercial software development projects.
As our team member you will:
- develop dedicated software applications, mainly for the energy sector (green energy)
- develop and integrate technological components
- implement technical requirements
- write a technical documentation
- work with the project team with respect to SCRUM methodology
- at least 5 years of experience in developing advanced web applications in commercial projects
- excellent knowledge of Java 8+ and its internals
- excellent knowledge of Spring & Hibernate
- excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- good knowledge of RDBMS and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- good knowledge of good practices and architectural patterns (SOLID, Go4, DDD, CQRS, Clean, etc.)
- experience in Microservice architecture
- nice to have good knowledge of Kotlin
- excellence knowledge of unit and integration testing process ownership
- good understanding and skills in creating modern API based on REST
- good knowledge of Docker, Docker Compose
- good knowledge of Git and Git OSS Workflow
- good knowledge of Scrum
- experience in estimating projects
- very good English skills (B2/C1)
Backend: Java (1.11), Spring Boot (2.1), Hibernate, Lombok, Spock, Message Queues, Docker
Deployment: AWS, Google Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes, Sonar, GitLab CI
Code Repository: GitLab
Development and knowledge base: IntelliJ, JIRA, Confluence, Scrum
People management 0% - 10%
Development: 60% -70%
Support and maintenance/bug fixing: 5%
What we offer:
- Influence of what you do
We encourage every developer to be an active part of the backend team in Codibly. We have meetings to share our experiences, propose new approaches and discuss technology decisions. You will be able to contribute to a variety of internal projects.
- International clients
We work for international companies - majority comes from the US. You will be able to work on something big.
- Cutting-edge technology
We are java geeks and we are excited about new technologies. If we can use cutting-edge tech in our projects - we definitely do. You will not get stacked in old legacy tech with us.
- Full time, long-term cooperation
We have plenty of long term projects with our clients. We want you to stay with us for a longer time to contribute to projects and the company itself.
- B2B contact with 30 days of holiday bonus
Even on a B2B contract we give you extra paid 30 days off.
- Remote work
You work from office or from home - it's up to you.
- Non-corporate environment
Although we aim to grow fast, we are still a ~60 people family here. You will feel relaxed with us - on shared meals, coffee or parties.
- Codibly Tech Talks
We organize meetups in our office - frontend, java, php and .NET. You can be part of this and we encourage you to be a speaker to build your own expert brand.
- Flexible working hours
We don’t mind what time you work, as long as it fits your team.
- We give you a Kafeteria system pre-paid by us. You can choose benefits that fit your needs. You will also receive private healthcare.
In our office we have a playroom with PS4, ping-pong and table games. We also have our internal league in fussball.
- Bicycle parking and shower
Our office has a bicycle parking and bathroom, we encourage you to be fit and green.
- Office near centre of Krakow
We have a cool & modern office in Zabłocie Business Park (Zabłocie 43a)