Opis stanowiska pracy:
Amazing developers, great specialists, but first and foremost cool PEOPLE!
We encourage leaders who share best practices with one another, and who are very adamant about clean code.
We're a team of top performers.
100% of our clients and referrals are from the most important IT market, so the USA.
As a more experienced Engineer, you should have an impressive history of unique career and life experiences to bring diverse views to our team and also the ability to transform your experience into the right choices for yourself and your team.
As Solution Architect you will be responsible for:
- Design and documentation of changes in software systems according to business requirements
- Creation and maintenance of architectural documentation of the organization, including the infrastructure, application and business layer
- Supporting other departments and projects in matters related to architecture and technology
- Supervising the consistency of everyday IT activity with a long-term strategy
- Co-creation and control of the implementation of principles and recommendations concerning the development of architecture
- At least 7 years of experience in the development and implementation of various production environments
- At least 2 years of experience as Solution Architect or similar role
- Working knowledge of software and IT infrastructure technologies, including issues such as web applications, databases, system integration, security and cloud solutions
- Good understanding of the basics of small and medium organizations, business processes and project management
- Great interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Developed analytical skills, also in cooperation with people with limited technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, teamwork skills and a sense necessary to act in a small/medium organization
- Expertise in supporting sales engagements through client discussions, meetings, demonstrations, presentations, tenders, workshops, and proposals
- Experience with public clouds (AWS preferred)
- Highly into “the serverless” way
- Pragmatic approach and ability to reach compromises
- "Whatever the problem be part of the solution" attitude
- English level min. C1 language skills
It would be nice if you had:
- Hands-on experience with IaaC tools and other automation tools touching Ops discipline
- Experience doing CI/CD with GitHub Actions.
Perks & Benefits
I. Flexible Schedules to Meet Your Needs:
- Flexible schedules. You decide how you organize your work, as long as you and your team are happy with the results.
- You will work in the City Center near the best food space in Wrocław.
II. You will work on Inspiring Projects:
- American projects; you will have the opportunity to meet American culture of work.
- Top-notch hardware; you will work on the MacBook PRO, because we like to work on the best equipment.
- Additional accessories are available for your computer to make your work even more efficient and comfortable.
III. Never Stop Growing:
- You will have individual growth budget for your educational plan.
- You will have your own kindle and unlimited access to great books.
- Team Meetups that allow you to spend time to bond with your team.
IV. Take Care of Your Mood:
- You will have access to fruits and many tasty treats and other goodies.
- You will be able to use medical treatment in any place you prefer.
- You will be able to use your sports card for the gym or other sports activities.
Don’t hesitate and apply now.GROW WITH US!