Opis stanowiska pracy:
Who are we seeking
We are seeking an expert, who has excellent problem-solving skills and senior experience in commercial software development and also a frontend passionate, who, as Codibly will get opportunities, will share this passion with others.
- Work on UI components in React
- Implement new features from the requirement to the production deploy
- Estimate, refine and document requirements
- Write tests for your code
- Cooperate with backend developers to agree on the communication layer
- Manage frontend team in a project
- Mentor junior developers
- Contribute to internal procedures and processes
- At least 4 years of commercial experience
We expect you to be a senior level programmer, so you can be fully independent and reliable on daily tasks. This comes with the experience
- Expert in React & ecosystem
We use React as our primary “way of development”, so we expect you to know it very well, including it’s newest features, performance optimization and ecosystem.
- Angular as the second choice
In some projects at Codibly we use Angular so if you have expertise in this it is an additional benefit for us.
- Unit & integration testing
We aim to test as much as possible. You should be able to write a variety of tests, and also know when to use each of them. You should know the business value of writing tests and how to maintain them.
- Knowledge of design patterns and programming principles
On a senior level we expect programmers to know design patterns and programming principles related to frontend and computer science itself. We believe that using such patterns decreases cognitive complexity when code is read and discussed.
- Understanding of functional programming
We expect you to understand FP and FRP and know when to use each paradigm. You should know when OOP doesn’t work, but also when it's more accurate than FP.
- Ability to design high level architecture of frontend applications
As a senior developer you will be thinking in every layer of application, including high level architecture. You should be able to evaluate and propose different approaches, create POCs and write documentation.
- Some knowledge of backend programming
On a senior level you should have at least basic knowledge about how the backend works, ideally, you have some experience as a full stack developer. You should be able to look wider than frontend itself. You will be also discussing APIs and contracts with backend developers.
- Experience in UI frameworks like Material UI or similar
We focus on solving business problems, so we try to minimize time spent on repetitive tasks like styling. We use Material UI in most of our projects and adjust it for our needs. We value experience with using component libraries like Material.
- Experience with GIT and Git Flow
We use GIT as a version control system, so you should be fluent with it. Also you should know git workflows like Git Flow.
- Experience in agile development
We aim to use scrum methodology if possible, but for sure we have agile mindsets. You should know how to deliver business value in an incremental way.
- Experience in estimating projects and features
As a senior developer you should be able to estimate requirements on scrum plannings, but also do high level estimations on projects.
- Will to claim the ownership of required tasks
As a senior developer, you should take responsibility for tasks we need to develop for our clients. We work as a team, but we expect you to take ownership and deliver without supervision.
- Will to mentor and lead other developers
We expect senior developers to guide less experienced ones. It’s also possible you will lead the frontend part in your project.
- Experience in working with clients
Gathering requirements both during workshops and on day-to-day work is one of the responsibilities of all members of the scrum team but we especially count on the most experienced ones.
- Strong communication in English
Within Codibly we speak Polish, but we work on international projects. You should be fluent in English and speak freely with clients.
Frontend stack: TypeScript, React, Redux, Material UI, Redux-saga or redux-detector
Testing & Quality: Jest, React Testing Library, Storybook, Git hooks, commitizen, Cypress, Eslint, Prettier, Dedicated QA and DevOps engineers
Tools: IDE of your choice, we prefer JetBrains, Scrum or Kanban process, JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab, Bitbucket, Teamcity, Docker, Google Cloud Platform & AWS, Azure, Sonar, GitLab CI/CD or BitBucket Pipelines
- Development: 45%
- Software Design: 15%
- People management: 20%
- Tests: 15%
- Support and maintenance/bug fixing: 5%
What you can expect
- Influence of what you do
We encourage every developer to be an active part of the frontend team in Codibly. We have bi-weekly meetings to share our experiences, propose new approaches and discuss technology decisions. You will be able to contribute to a variety of internal projects.
- International clients
We work for international companies - majority comes from the US. You will be able to work on something big.
- Cutting-edge technology
We are frontend geeks and we are excited about new technologies. If we can use cutting-edge tech in our projects - we definitely do. You will not get stacked in old legacy tech with us.
- Full time, long-term cooperation
We have plenty of long term projects with our clients. We want you to stay with us for a longer time to contribute to projects and the company itself.
- B2B contact with 30 days of holiday bonus
Even on a B2B contract we give you extra paid 30 days off.
- Remote work
You work from office or from home - it's up to you.
- Non-corporate environment
Although we aim to grow fast, we are still a ~60 people family here. You will feel relaxed with us - on shared meals, coffee or parties.
- Codibly Tech Talks
We organize meetups in our office - frontend, java, php and .NET. You can be part of this and we encourage you to be a speaker to build your own expert brand.
- Flexible working hours
We don’t mind what time you work, as long as it fits your team.
- We give you a Kafeteria system pre-paid by us. You can choose benefits that fit your needs. You will also receive private healthcare.
In our office we have a playroom with PS4, ping-pong and table games. We also have our internal league in fussball.
- Bicycle parking and shower
Our office has a bicycle parking and bathroom, we encourage you to be fit and green.
- Office near Krakow centre
We have a cool & modern office in Zabłocie Business Park (Zabłocie 43a)