Opis stanowiska pracy:
What is the expertise needed for this opportunity?
The ideal person for our team will be experienced in customer deployments / projects and committed to delivering excellent work with excellent people. You will have a relevant Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent degree and
have a curiosity to learn more. A proven track record of delivering complex solutions to multiple customers, from defining requirements to deploying a solution.
- Previous experience in the Telco industry using different programming languages, such as Java, Python, Ruby, Shell etc is essential and knowledge of XML, SOAP, REST, Diameter, and other TCP/IP protocols is strongly desirable.
- Experience of developing solutions using best-in-class tooling, such as IDEs, source code and deployment control systems, a
- utomated build and test systems is also essential, as is an analytical approach to problem solving.
- An understanding of telecommunications environments, in particular within the Policy and Charging domains is a plus, as is broader knowledge of the BSS environment.
- You are familiar with cloud native environment and building DevOps pipelines –incorporating technologies like Docker and
- You have experience working in an agile development environment
The impact your role will have:
- You will join a team that is deploying cutting edge software solutions and integrates them with our customer & partner systems
- We are keen to bring into the team an experienced engineer who is passionate about solving complex problems, thrives in a fast paced, demanding environment and is eager to take on new problems and share solutions as we push forward with our innovative offerings
- A professional with an appreciation of the wider field of technology outside his/her own specialisation. Working independently as well as collaboratively, it is core for this person to have a‘can-do’ approach to teamwork and is available for reasonable level of travels in the region.
The skills you bring to the team
- Above all else, you will have excellent analytical, communication (both oral and written) and organizational skills and the ability to run multiple tasks at a given time;
- You have a clear ability to set technical priorities and are comfortable making decisions on how best to deliver these;
- An ability to influence key stakeholders and get buy in on technical decisions;
- Positive, solution-focused attitude and you aren’t afraid of a challenge;
- Collaborate effectively in a team and open to exploring all technical design options;
- Ability to provide technical guidance to your team;
- A burning desire to ‘be your best’ and work in an environment where you can really have an