Opis stanowiska pracy:
- Develop new user-facing features of web applications
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browser
- Be a part of the day to day activities of a team
- Learn new technologies, such as ReasonReact
- Evaluate and implement new technologies into the current development process
- 5+ years’ experience professionally developing software
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles (2+ years)
- Experience in Node.js
- Understanding of responsive/mobile web design
- OOP knowledge and web technologies (REST, GraphQL, Git, etc.)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Work in global teams on software development projects for global markets
- Salary - 17 000 - 19 000 PLN (B2B contract)
- Any skill you don’t have yet, we develop together in professional internal and external training- we invest in people!
- Involvement in the whole development cycle, from the first idea, over development to deployment and production care
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Flexible working hours
- Get your inner Super Mario out and try to beat your co-workers at the monthly Mario Kart challenge in our gaming area.
- Did somebody say free food? – Yes, you got it right, at the monthly team-dinner we will get you wined and dined for free.
- Do you like the smell of fresh croissants in the morning? We too, therefore we offer free breakfast service to all our employees
- After getting projects of the ground during the day, you can get some weight of the ground afterward at the free in-house gym
Praca w siedzibie firmy / Praca zdalna
5 - 11 Lata