Opis stanowiska pracy:
This job is 100% remote during Covid.
Develop complex detailed application/database design. Participate in architecture discussions and contribute to relevant global IT Services communities and bodies. Enforce software configuration management and change processes. Technically lead, supervise and mentor other application developer professionals within their area of responsibility.
Chance to work in a modern environment including Office 365 and Azure DevOps.
Assignment will be related to the development of applications for our Client - SharePoint Online in the form of a SharePoint Framework webparts & extensions based on React JS using PnP JS and Power Apps. On the backend side you will be using either Power Automate for a simple scenario, Azure Services for more advanced requirements or a combination of both. Working with SharePoint Server, mainly with existing solutions and its transition to the SharePoint Online version.
- SharePoint: Online, Server 2013/2016/2019
- API: PnP JS/CSOM, MS Graph API
- Frameworks: SharePoint Framework, React JS
- Office 365 Services: Power Automate, Power Apps
- Azure services: App Services, Azure Automation
- DevOps: Azure DevOps, Deployment Pipelines
- English skills: min. B2
What can we offer:
- B2B cooperation via Experis,
- 100% REMOTE WORK during pandemic,
- Many development opportunities and access to modern technology,
- Multisport Card,
- Life insurance and many more.