Opis stanowiska pracy:
- Technical Excellence. Scope, Design, build & Test DC and Infrastructure & Networks, both physical and virtualised,
- Identify infrastructure root cause issues quickly and solve them in a time critical environment,
- Work with the labs & sandbox team and larger Cisco community to capture and assess infrastructure and automation requirements regarding a wide array of new technologies and solutions,
- Work with other Cisco infrastructure teams to provide the best and innovative solutions for labs and sandbox requirements, with frugality in mind,
- Innovate. Suggest, implement and support continuous improvement of technical solutions and automation processes,
- Customer First. Provide First rate customer and partner facing technical support, providing a motivated “customer comes first” attitude to all interactions.
- Knowledge of task automation and infrastructure-as-code principles,
- Familiar with DevOps ways of working and practices,
- Around 3+ years in network maintenance and core infrastructure support roles,
- Around 3+ years’ experience with various Operating Systems: Windows / Linux / UNIX and Cisco IOS / NX-OS,
- Experience using APIs, REST, Python and Powershell & NETCONF/RESTCONF/YANG,
- Around 2-3+ years’ experience of various automation tools & concepts,
- Good, demonstratable experience of DevOps & CI/CD tech & tooling such as Gitlab, Terraform, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, Packer, NetBox etc.,
- Experience in software development, labs or software consulting and support.
Nice to have:
- DevNet Associate, specialist or Professional (Preference)
- CCNA – DC or Security / CCNP (Preference)
- Attractive salary based on B2B.
- Work on international projects and a possibility to gain professional experience within multicultural environment.
- Private healthcare (Medicover), Multisport Card and private insurances.
- Internal trainings, coaching and mentoring.
Python REST API Automation Powershell Network
Praca w siedzibie firmy / Praca zdalna
3 - 11 Lata