Opis stanowiska pracy:
Senior 3D Unity Developer
As a developer* you will be responsible for coding gameplay mechanics and independent submodules for our games. This position will give you the opportunity to work as part of a project team as well as autonomously building and maintaining multi-project modules.
*Please note that this is not entry level position. We admire your willingness to learn and develop skills, however at this moment we are searching for experienced developers.
- 4+ years of experience in commercial game production.
- At least 1 year of experience in commercial game production using Unity3D
- Good architectural & design patterns knowledge
- Good verbal & written English
- We give a lot of independence so good organizational skills and self-motivation are required
Nice to have:
- Experience in multiplayer game production – all of our games are online RPGs
- Experience in networking and technologies like Photon, Unity Networking
- Familiarity with OpenGL, Metal, Vulcan, shaders and low-level optimization
- Experience in commercial use of techniques like DI, MVC, IoC
In our company you can count on:
- Attractive salary based on your experience (15 000 – 22 000 PLN net on B2B)
- Possible remote work from various locations. You just need to be close to our time zone. You can work anywhere from Lisbon to Dubai.
- Access to all the necessary tools – we will get you everything you need to do your work splendidly
- Friendly & casual atmosphere! We often hang out after work, play football/volleyball or – in covid era – have company CS:GO/LoL/Valorant evenings. This is rare opportunity of showing our owners who’s the boss;
- Room for growth – our projects are challenging, we are ambitious and there will be plenty of various tasks for you to explore.
- We work in high-performance small teams. Also there are events, coffee, parking, awesome office, beverages, no dress code and more!