Opis stanowiska pracy:
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
We’re looking for Mid and Senior Java Developers to join a project dedicated to one of our clients - a leader in financial technology which offers money transfers and exchanges with more than 100 million transactions a month. They help customers improve their financial health and give them more control. The team is cross-functional and autonomous with huge attention to code quality.
- Greenfield development and improvement of existing systems
- Building mobile APIs, developing microservices to evolve the architecture
- Working on risk management, fraud detection, payment processing
- Opportunity to introduce Kotlin for new components
- Emphasis on maintainability and fast turnaround with TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration & Delivery
- Working experience with Java and Kotlin
- +3 years of experience in backend development
- Experience with Scala, Docker and Kubernetes
- Java experience with multi-threading
- Ambitious and results-driven
- Excellent communication skills (English B2+)