Opis stanowiska pracy:
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients' business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people's talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances.
Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
By joining Codibly you can count on:
- Continuous profit growth - year to year our profit grows by more than 100%
- Expertise - we are a great team of experts in our fields that willingly share their knowledge
- International projects - 99% of the clients are from foreign countries (check our portfolio! → https://bit.ly/2YFI0QD)
We are seeking a Java passionate with good problem-solving skills and experience in commercial software development projects.
As our team member you will:
- develop dedicated software applications
- develop and integrate technological components
- implement technical requirements
- write a technical documentation
- work with the project team with respect to SCRUM methodology
- at least 1 years of experience in developing advanced web applications in commercial projects with a Computer Science Degree or at least 2 years of experience without a degree
- good knowledge of Java 8
- good knowledge of Spring
- knowledge of GIT
- good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- experience in Microservice architecture
- good knowledge of unit and integration testing process ownership
- knowledge of Scrum
- experience in estimating projects
- very good English skills
Nice to have:
- knowledge of Vue.js
- knowledge of Mustache framework
- knowledge of Kubernetes
- knowledge of Docker
- knowledge of Postgres
- knowledge of CI/CD
- knowledge of Jenkins
- Java 8
- Unix (linux/mac os)
[Testing & Quality]
People management: 0%
Software Design: 10%
Support and maintenance/bug fixing: 20%
What we offer:
- Influence of what you do
You can be an active part of the java team in Codibly. At bi-weekly meetings you may share with others your experience, propose new approaches, and discuss technology decisions. You will also be able to contribute to a variety of internal projects.
- International clients
You will be able to work on something big for international companies from the USA, UK, Scandinavia, Germany, etc.
- Cutting-edge technology
Are you a frontend geek, excited about new technologies, like us? Great! You will not get stacked in old legacy tech with us.
- Full time, long-term cooperation
Are you looking for a place to stay for a longer time? You may contribute to one of various long term projects with our clients and the company itself.
- B2B contact
- Remote work
You can work from the office or from home. As long as it fits your team - it's up to you.
- Flexible working hours
You can work whenever it’s best for you. As long as it fits your team - it's up to you.
- Codibly Tech Talks
Have you heard about our meetups? Frontend, java, php and .NET. You can be part of this and we encourage you to be a speaker to build your own expert brand!
- You can count on the Kafeteria system prepaid by us. You can choose benefits that fit your needs. You will also receive private healthcare.
In our office you can play on PS4, pin-ball machine, ping-pong and table games. We also have our internal league in fussball.
- Bicycle parking and shower
Our office has a bicycle parking and bathroom - together with us you may be fit and green.
- Office near centre of Krakow
We have cool modern office in Zabłocie Business Park (Zabłocie 43 Kraków)
If you are interested in possibilities which await you in Codibly, then contact us!