Opis stanowiska pracy:
Amazing developers, great specialists, but first and foremost cool PEOPLE!
We encourage leaders who share best practices with one another, and who are very adamant about clean code.
We're a team of top performers.
100% of our clients and referrals are from the most important IT market, so the USA.
As a more experienced Developer, you should have an impressive history of unique career and life experiences to bring diverse views to our team and also the ability to transform your experience into the right choices for yourself and your team.
How We See Your Role
- Writing readable and easy to maintain JS code with OOP flavour
- Have technical involvement in the product - finding ways to improve it
- Being partially responsible and involved in design and modification of the DB structures
- To improve and reuse the company’s knowledge base
- Communicate with the team to efficiently translate business complexities (user stories/tasks) into solutions (results/estimations)
- Writing documentation for delivered code
- Being a natural leader in terms of Backend - staying on top with trends/news, sharing them, teaching others and aiming for best quality solutions
- Having direct involvement or being responsible for solution end architecture
- Knows JS - been there, done that - understands most of the concepts, knows how and why JS works as it does, is able to pass this knowledge to others easily
- Have a deep knowledge of at least one Node.js backend framework (Express.js - prefered) - knows APIs/functions/features, thoroughly used them in abstract constructions/utilized keeping good practices, was working on at least 2-4 projects involving such technologies, have commercial experience in it
- Have knowledge and experience in utilising OOP, keeping good practices, data structures, SOLID, DRY and design patterns
- Have worked with SQL databases (integration and design-wise) utilising ORM or query builder tool (ie. Sequalize, Knex)
- Potentially worked with NoSQL databases and/or in-memory databases and utilized them as a data store
- Worked within AWS stack - used S3, Cognito, SNS, SQS, others
- Have basic experience in Serverless - was running some applications in "the Serverless way"
- Have usage experience with Docker - knows how to prepare and debug the environment and connect things up to work locally
- Open-minded to new challenges (TypeScript, frameworks other than Express, etc) with company coherency in mind
- Minimum B2 English - documentation/tasks/other reading/writing
Great To Have
- Knows why MVP is important and regardless of quick delivery times, wants to do a good job at a high quality level
- Team-Player - worked in Agile/Scrum on a daily basis consisting of people with similar skills and monitoring code quality on a daily basis
Your Fist Three Months In MasterBorn
1st month: Getting into knowing each other. You will be introduced to the team and project you will be working on. During this month you should learn as much knowledge about our good practices, code quality expectations and ask questions if anything will be unsure to you (code or project wise). We will also depend on your expertise and experience inside of the project.
2nd month: As the initial boot-start period will pass, you will be mostly independent inside of the project with the person (teammate or cross-project person) responsible for your PR checks. You as a team will be working with a project Tech Lead/Solution Architect on solving daily problems like DB structures or architecture approach towards the project solutions. We will expect from you direct involvement and improvements inside of the project.
3rd month: You should be "assimilated" into the team. You will be expected to give solutions towards daily issues/tasks and talk them through with Tech Lead/Solution Architect. You will have bigger responsibility during client calls (i.e. explaining complex problems) or generally be more involved in client communications. We would love and expect from you to share with us your opinion about company technical aspects and improvement possibilities of these.
Perks & Benefits
I. Flexible Schedules To Meet Your Needs
Flexible schedules. You decide how you organize your work, as long as you and your team are happy with the results.
II. You Will Work On Inspiring Projects
American projects; you will have the opportunity to meet American culture of work.
Top-notch hardware; you will work on the MacBook PRO, because we like to work on the best equipment.
III. Never Stop Growing
You will have individual growth budget for your educational plan.
You will have your own kindle and unlimited access to great books.
IV. Take Care Of Your Mood
You will be able to use medical treatment in any place you prefer.
You will be able to use your sports card for the gym or other sports activities.
We are looking for people who they want to be proud of the code and product they create.
GROW WITH US!