We are growing quickly and we are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our fantastic development team in Gdansk. This is a key position where you will be working alongside other consultants, engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our finance ASP using .NET stack.
What will you be doing:
When developing server side, you will use .NET C#, Web Api, Dependency Injection, SOAP and REST approaches to create, use and extend our service layer and integrate with our inhouse or 3rd party backend products feeding our applications with data.
To make sure whole team maintains code integrity and good code organization together with others you will use GIT tool for versioning and Continuous Integration approach when committing your changes.
Your knowledge will also be used in architects’ forum and during team meetings, so you will have deep impact on how our software is developed.
We would like to hear from you if:
- You have experience using modern web technologies and front-end UI frameworks
- You have knowledge of modern UI/UX design principles, trends, tools and patterns
Technologies we use:
- Backend: .NET, C#, ASP.NET
- Platform: Azure DevOps (TFS), Microsoft Visual Studio, MS SQL
- Tooling: GIT
It would be a plus if:
- You have experience with other web frameworks such as React, Vue.js and Knockout
To be successful in this role you are:
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken (possibility to attend English classes)
- A good team player
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently
- A multitasker in an environment where priorities may change frequently
- Able to build working relationships with across teams
We can offer:
- A competitive salary & benefits package (private medical care, life insurance, sport card, English lessons)
- Exciting opportunities to work with new technologies
- Work in a fast-growing, dynamic company with a flat structure
- Great opportunities for career growth and development.
- An open culture where we welcome each other to share and develop ideas
- Work on international projects with international customers