About Luxoft and Banking & Capital Markets
- Luxoft is a Software Engineering Partner for Digital Solutions. We are 13,000 thousand employees spread across 22 countries and 42 cities. We have a broad level of expertise in Financial Services, Automotive, Media & Communications, Healthcare, Retail & Logistic, Energy & Utilities, Travel & Hospitality, etc., We are proud to have deep domain expertise, deliver agile solutions at scale, employee exceptional talents and have strong partnership ecosystem.
- BCM (Banking and Capital Markets) is the Financial Services arm of Luxoft working for: Capital Markets, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Asset Management and Payments industries. BCM delivers Bespoke Technology and Engineering, Consulting, Vendor Package Integration, IP Software Solutions and Enterprise Technology Solutions.
- We’re looking for a Pre-Sale Technical Architect/Consultant who would join BCM European Consulting Team reporting to one of Consulting Directors.
WHAT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL LOOK LIKE:
- Own the technical pre-sales working closely with Sales, Account Management, and Consulting
- Use in-depth product knowledge to provide technical expertise to sales and customers through sales presentations, POCs, and product demonstrations.
- Assist sales in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product specifications for the development and implementation of customer products/applications/solutions.
- Own and manage the development, delivery and/or orchestration of technical activities driving toward technical validation, technical selection and technical closure with the customer.
- Lead executive-level technical demonstrations at large enterprise organizations articulating our value proposition.
- Assist in the development, validation and maintenance of sales materials, knowledge bases, product documentation and tutorial videos.
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 7+ years of technical experience.
- 3+ years of customer facing experience in presales, sales engineering, or supporting implementations of enterprise software solutions.
- Can understand modern technology stack and is able to translate client requirement into technical solutions.
- Keeps abreast of technical advancements.
- Demonstrated technical experience in cloud, big data technologies (Azure or AWS or GCP), relevant certification would be a plus.
- Expert-level presentation, customer service, financial/business acumen, and negotiation skills at all levels of customer engagement.
- Ability to learn new technical subject matter quickly.
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt to changing, situations, tools, and requirements.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related discipline.
Nice to have
- Banking and Capital Market business domain knowledge would be great plus.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Career and Professional Development
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Azure AWS GCP CustomerService
Офис / Дистанционный
7 - 11 Годы
Зарплата на руки