A flexible organization
If you have preferences regarding the form of employment or working hours, let us know: we’ll hear you out and figure out a solution that allows you to work comfortably.
Who are we looking for:
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our PMO Team at Egnyte. As a Program Manager you will be responsible for driving and executing strategic programs and initiatives within Egnyte’s portfolio.
About the role:
- As a Program Manager, you’ll be responsible for end to end management, driving, and execution of the projects, initiatives, programs within Egnyte’s Portfolio. These initiatives are often large-scale, cross-functional, company-wide initiatives that involve teams across multiple offices and time zones.
- You’ll be responsible for working in a cross-functional environment with engineering, product, and UX. Your primary focus will be creating a transparent, highly collaborative environment where team’s will thrive.
- You’ll be solving problems, dependencies, and priorities alignment conflicts on different levels.
- You will be working with Product Management to define and drive the completion of the Product roadmap, making sure it’s defined in accordance with strategic objectives, ensure KPI’s are set, ensure smooth collaboration between the Product Manager and Engineering Team.
- You will be working with Engineering, to define and drive the completion of productivity and performance goals, defining and optimizing team structure.
- Drive the planning and execution of product releases from inception to GA. Lead a delivery team of Product Managers, Engineering, QE , and other functional teams to deliver throughout all the release phases.
- Be the expert on release lifecycle processes and champion process best practices, metrics, and high-quality standards with your delivery team
- Independently and accurately report on the state of your program/project/initiatives and releases to executive stakeholders.
- Coach others to maintain consistently high standards of communication, productivity , and teamwork across all teams.
This role is perfect for you if you are:
- Passionate about Program Management, with extensive experience (4+years) of leading and managing large scale projects/programs, preferably within a global, customer-focused, fast-paced product organization.
- Able to use your experience in various processes, tools, and methodologies, and use it to set up the team for success and help to scope the best suitable processes for rapidly discovering and delivering value to customers.
- Data-driven first in making any decisions.
- Able to understand technical problems and can contribute to technical discussions.
- An expert in Agile Development practices and methodologies and have proper experience implementing them at scale.
- A person with experience with a proven track record of influencing and delivering without formal authority.
- Comfortable liaising with individual contributors and members of C suite.
- A person with skills of influencing teams and delivering solutions in a complex environment.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently in as fast-paced environment and drive change across engineering groups.
- A person with strong software engineering technical background with a passion for delivering high performance, quality software.
- Able to use English fluently and represent well communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills. Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
- Stock options
- Flexible working hours and a healthy balance of remote / office work.
- MultiKafeteria: you can choose a MultiSport card or gift cards every month
- Private medical health care
- English classes