For our Client, a live streaming platform with its development center in Gdańsk, we are looking for Java Developers (Mid/Senior).
As the Software Engineer will be a key member tasked with supporting a growing application set delivered to a substantial customer base. This role offers the opportunity for a developer to act as a key pivot in a fast-moving, exciting new venture within a motivated and energetic broader engineering team. The primary focus of the team will be to provide a great, consistent media consumption experience throughout multiple devices and formats, by building on top of the existing data and video platforms.
This role sits within an existing team, integrated into a broader, talented engineering group.
- Minimum of 4 years of professional web development experience with multiple JVM technologies/libraries.
- Sound API design skills and knowledge of HTTP principles.
- Proactive and a team player.
- Strong bias to action and the ability to deal with ambiguity and trade-offs.
- Aptitude to learn and adapt to new technologies and processes.
- Good communication skills.
- Proﬁciency with everyday tools like GIT, UNIX command line, Postman, Chrome Dev Tools, Charles Proxy, etc.
- English language skills - at least B2 level
- Fluent Polish - at least C1
- Experience with CI & CD and deployment automation tools (Ansible / Puppet / Chef).
- Experience working with, and deploying to, cloud services (especially AWS and Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience with Video is definitely a plus.
Our client offers:
- stable employment - regular employment contract up to 22k PLN gross (UoP)
- work in a small team where your voice really matters
- Multisport card
- Private medical care