Luxoft is looking for an experienced Senior UX architect with FS experience to join their Banking & Capital markets consulting team. This role requires a creative, passionate, and detail-oriented person who is comfortable with pre-sales activities covering, qualifying opportunities, leading proposal writing and delivering client presentations & workshops. The ideal candidate is an overall design generalist and interaction design expert who is as comfortable with hashing out big-picture workflow and strategy as they are prototyping detailed visual and interaction execution. You care about the little details and the big picture and move nimbly between pre-sales, strategy and execution. You'll work closely with a talented Banking & Capital Markets consulting team, SAM, Delivery and Technology teams to write proposals and ensure Luxoft deliver simple, focused and engaging experiences across the digital products that we create.
WHAT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL LOOK LIKE:
You will work along side a global team of individuals with diverse backgrounds and skills in digital consulting and report directly to the CX/UX director for Banking & Capital Markets.
- Contribute to pre-sales opportunities for new business
- Help to structure work and proposals
- Planning discovery projects, activities and translating business questions into analytical projects
- Work with CX/UX director to support Digital experience design strategy and offering
- Ensure world class design quality end to end, across all design competencies i.e visual, content, interaction design, prototyping, and research.
- Communicate with senior stakeholders and wider design teams on overall UX approaches, direction and deliverables for pre-sales and client delivery work.
- Planning and facilitate design discovery workshops with senior stakeholders and client teams.
- Exceptional cross-functional communication and collaboration skills, must be comfortable and confident leading discussions at all levels of the organisation.
- Contribute to Thought leadership
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 10+ years' experience in the IT industry, working with UI applications, preferably in financial services.
- 2+ years' in consulting or agency roles with pre-sales
- Advanced knowledge and experience of Human-Computer Interactions, Cognitive Psychology, or a related field or demonstrated comparable experience designing commercial software products.
- Mastery of UCD principles, best practices, IA and user testing
- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent pre-sales responses and projects
- Can work in high pressure environments, managing tight timelines and continually changing workloads
- Skilled in using pen and paper to sketch out ideas, as well as Adobe creative suite, SketchApp, OmniGraffle, AxureRP, Invision and Figma.
Wireframes, UX Design, Prototyping, UX Research, Responsive Web Design, Interaction design (IA), User Interface Design, Creative Strategy / Design Strategy, Design workshop facilitation, Design Thinking
Nice to have
Pre sales, Agile Methodology, HTML5, CSS3, Accessibility Design, Design Patterns, Motion Design / Motion Graphics, Visual Design, CSS2
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Career and Professional Development
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world