We’re building enterprise software for companies of all sizes. It means that every day we’re dealing with a large scale. We build our apps with React, we use SASS and CSS modules for styling, Webpack for bundling, Jest, and Enzyme for testing, and Redux with Sagas for state. We do have some older bits of tech in our stack too, like Backbone with Marionette, but we’re actively working on removing them from our codebase.
Since our app is fairly complex, we care about writing a fair amount of tests for it. We have thousands of unit and functional tests and this number is getting bigger. We are aiming to move to continuous delivery when our coverage is satisfactory. Our app is used by thousands of people every day—it’s a tool for them to do their job which is why we care a lot about not having any regressions in the app. We also support IE11, so we have to think about cross-browser compatibility.
As engineers, we have strong product ownership. It means we are part of product development from early designs to deployment and monitoring. This allows us to have a deep conversation with Design and Product teams about not only how we build things but also what we build.
That’s a bit about us and what we do. If you think you might be a good addition to our team, this is what you'll do as a Senior Frontend Software Engineer at Egnyte:
- Developing system components throughout the whole product lifecycle. Your task will be to build user interfaces that are usable and informative. In order to do that, you’ll need to combine and process data from different parts of the system. Building a scalable and maintainable product used by over 350 thousand users every day
- Influencing the development strategy and technologies of a global product deployed on hundreds of servers around the world
- Supporting other team members to help them fulfill their potential
- Leading and owning projects end to end, from design to deployment
- Collaborating with other frontend developers to design, architect, implement, and build a frontend project
- Being part of a professional team collaborating with QA and backend developers
- Cooperating closely with UX designers and product owners to bring state-of-the-art frontend experience of a product.
- Coming up with your own ideas for product enhancement and productivity boosts
- Hands-on experience designing and developing highly scalable applications from both functional and performance perspective
- Expert knowledge of ES6+, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience with React ecosystem (our stack is based on React, Redux, Webpack)
- Practical experience with TDD
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Adaptability in a dynamic environment
- Practical experience with unit testing and end-to-end automation
What we can offer you:
- Your own Egnyte account with lifetime access
- Stock options
- MultiKafeteria: you can choose a MultiSport card or gift cards every month
- Private medical health care
- Team initiatives and events
- Full remote
Apply today by sending your resume via the form below!