Unreal Engine Developer
Codeaddict Games is looking for skilful, ambitious game developers, passionate about great design and impactful user-experience to join the team on a full-time basis. We’re excited about the path that UE 5 is carving out for the future of gaming and looking become a part of that journey.
Salary / 5 000 - 10 000 PLN + Stock-based annual bonus (30-50k PLN)! Full-time (b2b)
Location: Poznan City Center or remote
As Unreal Engine developer you’ll be working closely with designers, writers and other team members to build one-of-a-kind gaming experiences. Amongst other things your tasks will include:
• Creating, prototyping and overseeing development of key features.
• Designing and implementing crucial bits of gameplay.
• Optimising and improving the code base.
• Working closely with designers to ensure the best gamer experience.
• Strong knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 (soon 5), C++
• Clean coding
• Quick prototyping skills
• Knowledge of GIT versioning
• Experience in developing games
• English - communicative
• Strong team-work skills and mindset.
• Salary reflecting your skillset
• Periodical raises and options for promotions.
• Flexible woking hours
• Cosy office with a rooftop barbecue, 360 views in Poznan city center.
• Remote work options.