We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team! The project involves building a platform used by pharmaceutical companies to create and distribute interactive presentations that communicate the value of their products. You will design and build new products and features for this platform.
This position requires that you are experienced in designing and developing high-quality software. We’re looking for talented developers who are enthusiastic about building clean and elegant solutions to challenging problems.
The platform is a rich and mature development environment for non-programmers. If providing users with advanced tools for creating interactive content – without any programming – sounds like an ambitious and exciting challenge, then we might be right for you. We have an experienced software team and our developers enjoy a great deal of autonomy, starting with the hardware and software of their choice.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
15-22k PLN depending on experience
B2B contract, paid 25-days leave
- Strong knowledge of CSS, accessibility and general web standards
- Experience with creating and debugging application performance
- Good problem-solving skills, fast learner
- Strong algorithmic thinking skills
- At least basic experience with TypeScript
- Experience in designing and developing high-quality software
- Enthusiastic about building clean and elegant solutions to challenging problems
- Conversational English (minimum B2, ideally C1 or above)
- Google Material Design, SCSS
What we offer:
- 15-19k PLN depending on experience
- 100% remote job
- B2B contract
- 25 days of paid leave days
- Work in an international team (Germany, USA, PL)